At Krash Industries, we are the world leading manufacturer of freestyle jet skis. In our work we hold an emphasis on enjoyment, performance and innovation. While designing, building and riding the best freestyle jet skis in the world, we have rapidly grown as a business and are looking to expand further.
We are currently looking for a financial controller to work in our business operations team to further our exciting growth.
In your role, your responsibilities would include (but are not limited to)
- Financial business planning
- Implementing and overseeing financial controls and processes
- Monthly and annual reporting
- Maintaining order of accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Financial business planning and controlling experience
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Xero accounting systems
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong work ethic
All our employees are versatile, positive and willing to take on new tasks. If you see yourself similarly, and want to challenge yourself to work in a growing, world leading and exciting business apply now.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications
For more information about Krash Industries you can visit www.krashindustries.com
0422 093 016